In the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, many countries across the world implemented measures of lockdowns and travel restrictions to stop the spread of coronavirus. In order to deliver timely and uninterrupted service to the customers who are affected by travel restrictions, Infinix, Tecno and itel announced to extend warranties on the smart phones for 60 days for the products whose warranty expires between 20th March to 30th May, 2020. On top of that, the warranty extension service can be applied online via Carlcare app which is the only authorized after-sales service provider by Infinix, Tecno, itel.
The detailed how-to steps to extend warranty via Carlcare app
- Download Carlcare application in google play store and then run the app on your Infinix, Tecno or itel smartphone.
- Update the Carlcare app to the latest version V5.6.7. (Please note this is a very significant step to ensure you can extend warranty successfully)
- Following the updating process, go to app homepage and tap on the“Warranty” in the app
- Now check the warranty for your mobile phone
- After that, you can check whether you can enjoy warranty extension service and tap on “To receive”button if it is accessible. (Please note warranty extension works only for the products whose warranty expires between 20th March to 30th May,2020. )
Who can enjoy warranty extension service for 60 days?
At the moment, the the extended warranty of 2 months for Infinix, Tecno and itel smartphones is only applicable under the following terms. Carlcare will keep you updated with the latest news if there are any changes to the warranty terms.
a.Users from the following countries whose smartphone warranty expires Between 20th March to 30th May, 2020
Nigeria, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Rwanda, Uganda, Philippines, Angola, Namibia, Colombia, Madagascar, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
b. Users from the following countries whose smartphone warranty expires Between 1st April to 15th June, 2020
Ghana,Ethiopia, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Russia, Ukraine, Gabon, Mauritania, Angola, Congo, Burkina Faso
How the extended 60 days warranty works?
The 60-day extended warranty coverage is added after the expiring date of the products. For example, if the warranty for your tecno/infinix/itel phone ends on 2th April,2020, no matter you apply the warranty extension on 3th April, 2020 or on the last day of the activity, the valid warranty period will run up to 2th June,2020.
Want to visit or call our Carlcare Store near you?
Also owned by Transsion Holdings, Carlcare is the only authorized after-sales service brand for Infinix, Tecno, itel, oraimo as well as other company brands. With more than 2000 service centers around the world, Carlcare is committed to offering the best possible customer service. You can visit or call the Carlcare store near you with any questions about the warranty or repair service.